Happy Birthday to Paige.
This will now be the 5th birthday that I’ve spent with Paige and boy how the time flies. When we were dating I was actually home in California for the summer during Paige's B-day while Paige was still in Utah so I drove to Utah to surprise her for her birthday. I don’t remember what we did for 3 days but just remember spending EVERY waking minute with her. On the drive home from that trip I remember thinking that I knew that one day I would marry her (we had been dating for 2 months at that point). A few times over those days we both wanted to say those 3 scary words to each other; I LOVE YOU, but if any of you know Paige well you know she would have freaked out saying those words. She may have been thinking it but if she said the words it would totally send her into a tail spin (even when we did say I love you for the first time later, Paige was weird for about a week as she tried to process the gravity of the situation)
Paige’s favorite holiday is easily Christmas but after that her favorite “holiday” would be her birthday. Since her birthday is in the middle of the summer she feels like she can never have a truly great party because people travel in the summer so we can never get all the friends and family we want to come to a party.
Since we live in a digital age I thought it would be fun for EVERYONE to post a comment for Paige’s birthday. (If you have never left a comment before just click comment and you can leave an anonymous one so you don’t have to create an account just make sure to put your name at the end) EVERYONE who reads this post must leave a comment or I will curse your next 6 birthdays! (Paige also loves when people leave comments on the blog so if you want to give a present leave a comment)
Happy Birthday Babe!
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Posted by Paige at 6:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
Happy Birthday Paige!!! I can't believe how different our lives are now....so glad I share this bithday month with you.
FYI--you boys are adorable
Vicki
Happy Birthday Paigey! I'm so glad I finally got the sister I never had. I hope you have a great day. We will bring your gift to San Diego. Love you. See you in a few weeks!
What a sweet husband you have!! Happy Birthday Paige!!! I hope you have a wonderful day.
We are so related! Christmas is also my favorite holiday, as well as my birthday (although, I would also throw the 4th of July in there.) I just have to say I love you a ton! I love that you're my niece. I have always been so proud of you. You are so beautiful and I feel that you are much more than a niece, but also a true friend. I'm grateful that we get to share the journey of motherhood at the same time. I have so much to learn from you. I miss you more than you know and I hope that we can be a little closer in location in the future. I am so happy you married Jared because I know he loves you so much and you deserve that. Happy birthday- I hope you have a wonderful day!
Happy Birthday Paige! I remember that summer Jared speaks of in this post:) Hope Jared spoils you lots today and that the boys are little angels for their mom! Miss you
"Kiss me, it's my 17th birthday." Hahahahahaha. I hope your birthday is wonderful, just like you! Alles gut zum Geburtstag!
Happy birthday!!! I totally agree about summer birthdays. Mine is this week too and I was always sad I never got to bring cupcakes to school.
Happy Birthday!!! I have many fond memories of our short time together in the North Branch ward. Hope you have a great bday!-- Amy Edgar Schaugaard
Happy Birthday, you hot momma!
I totally remember that summer, too. I was so jealous that your boyfriend would make the trek out to see you (unlike mine..). :)
He's lucky I still married him.
Miss you!
Happy, Happy birthday to my beautiful baby girl.
You have charmed your Dad and I from the moment you were born. We love watching you with your perfect little boy family, and are so lucky to spend your special day with you. We hope you felt loved and spoiled!
Love always,
Mom
Happy Birthday Paige. We enjoy your blog, and being able to see what you guys are doing. Your boys are cute kids. Keep up the p90x.
-Donald
Happy bday, paige! Let's have a churro and dole whip party at d-land when we're no longer blocked out! Hope you have a great day!
Happy birthday, Paige. It was fun to go out with you and celebrate!
Happy birthday Paige!! I hope your day was great and that your boys spoiled you rotten :)
Happy B-Day Paige! I didn't recognize anyone is that picture that looks like it was taken in the 1960's ... then I realized, that's YOU! I didn't know that you had big cheeks as a baby.
Pretty funny that in the pic you are putting a fake bottle in a baby's mouth ... and for the past couple of years you've been doing the real thing.
Hey Paige! Hope you had a fabulous birthday!
Post a Comment