Sunday, July 4, 2010

P90X- Week 2 Review


Phew


We made it another week!!

This week I felt like I hit the wall. It was equally frustrating to feel the loss of energy and to realize it is only the second week! During yoga on wednesday night, my body decided it had enough and also that it wasn't worth the effort to try just for yoga. Its not even real exercise!! (N.B.: I realize it is exercise, but in my own mind, 'real exercise' = sweat and a higher heart rate) Poor Jared had to stare through his downward dogged legs at my laziness on the couch.

Luckily... Kenpo came to the rescue! Despite my slump it was able to motivate me to sweating once again. I think the reason I love it so much is because I picture myself fighting off attacking bums on the LA streets. I am considering replacing the yoga workout with another kenpo one, but I worry then I wont like that as much either... Dilemmas!
I don't feel like I've made any changes in my body this week. My muscles feel weak and I am generally lazy and apathetic. I am hoping this is simply a fleeting state of mind, and thanks to my workout buddy, Jared, I have at least some motivation to keep it up.

High point- Without sounding too redundant... Kenpo! Love it

Low point- thursday and friday... no motivation whatsoever

14 days down, 76 to go!

talk about demotivating....

1 comments:

Tamara said...

Keep it up, you are looking hot!!