Back by popular demand, the "belly shot"That's right, I am 34-ish weeks preggo and (mostly) loving it.
In other news, in case you slept all day, or misread your calendar, yesterday was the 4th of July!
We had a super-duper fun day, beginning with an American breakfast of bagels and OJ...
followed by a parkdate with Nikko's adorable bff Lo-Lo and his parents...
super daddies
another truly american meal of Mac 'n Cheese for lunch...
and then a trip up to Roseville to see our favorite relatives, Brad, Emily, and their 3 little kiddies!
Nicholas absolutely loved the boys and all their cars, guns, and energy! He fit right in and was very sad to leave when the time came!

3 comments:
Doesnt seem like to long ago u looked just like that! ur brave to have another so soon...so exciting tho!
Your belly is so cute! I can't believe it's happening NEXT month! Agh! I wish we lived closer :(
yeah for cute bellies! it was great seeing you all!
Post a Comment