Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Nicholas on vacay


Here we are, alive, well, and still pregnant, this time in another state. For anyone who's ever wondered, yes, it is really hot here. I've been experiencing some small doses of swelling and sweating due to said heat, but we seek solace in my aunt's pool on a daily basis.


We were lucky enough to have Jared here for the weekend to hang out and help my massive-ness.



Nicholas has loved being around his "new" relatives (his memory goes back about 4 months, tops), and has latched completely onto uncle Jake, who is only 8. They operate more like siblings than uncle-nephew at times, but in general are having tons of fun following and being followed around the house.

4 comments:

Brittany said...

That video is SO cute. Nicholas cracks me up! We can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Darci said...

OH MY GOSH! Nicholas is all grown up now and talking! How cute!!! He is Mr. personality:) Loved the video. Can't wait to see you guys this Sunday. We went to the temple tonight so that it why I didn't answer. We will come up Sunday morning and leave sunday evening. Looking forward to it!

Anonymous said...

Sabrina and I can't stop watching the video of Nicholas ... he's both hilarious and adorable.

PS. I can't believe that there are TWO MORE COMING! The next few months are going to be crazy.

Purple Haley Smile said...

Haha I saw that cute video of Nicolas on Kenzie's camera when she was here...so cute!
Wish we could be with you this weekend for Jacob!
:D