Monday, July 27, 2009

Change of Plans...


Alright, well here it goes...
Two days before we left on our AZ trip we got a very interesting email.... From UCLA. Jared was accepted to their program! We were so shocked and confused we spent the whole night talking logistics about whether or not we should change our plans and go there, or keep on with finalizing our move to AZ. We intended to find and sign at an apartment, have Jared interview, and check out the school the upcoming week-long trip.
After the crazy few days, we decided that ultimately UCLA will be the better school for Jared and his future career. I am also excited because they have married student housing there. Finally we can be around other families and kids!
Anyways, that's the scoop. I know we have been vague on our decision up til now, but its official. We might even sign on an apartment soon!!
More pics to come from our vacation!!

2 comments:

Team Heaton said...

I had just assumed that you guys were still going to ASU until my mom and dad told me today that you decided on UCLA!!! Crazy!! Of course, I love the idea because hopefully that means we'll get to see you guys a whole lot more! We're looking at coming to the bay area soon, we'll let you know when...

Love you tons!

ashley said...

Fun! Tell Jared I said congratulations! It'll be great to other families around too! Do you know if you'll be in the Westwood area or somewhere else? So exciting!