Saturday, July 11, 2009

We're Keeping our Legs Crossed...

This week Nicholas, Jared, and I depart on our first (long-overdue) summer vacation. We head to AZ for a week and a half, then Carlsbad in SoCal for a week.

I am very excited.


very, VERY excited.


I am a summer person, a vacation person, a beach person. I love the ocean, the sand, the smell of sunscreen, the sunshine. Its one of my lifetime goals to live on the beach. I have lived in dread fear of early labor for the simple fact that it would prevent me from my week on the sand.


So far, so good!



edited for family audiences

apparently this time last year i was a bit thinner

3 comments:

Darci said...

lol. I love the fact that you edited your picture. I hope we are still up for Carlsbad...hopefully you still want us around:) Have a great vacation!! How exciting:)

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

You are so funny.

I'm glad you get a vacation.

When I saw the edited picture, my first reaction was, "what is she doing naked on the beach?" Then I saw the bikini straps and felt better.

Silly girl.

Anonymous said...

Grandma Sabrina is OBSESSED with the Nicholas aka "Kiki" video. It's ironic b/c Nicholas is equally obsessed with the Little Einsteins video on YouTube.