Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dating Profile

Fun energetic stud looking for hot single to mingle. I enjoy being out in the fresh air and going exciting places. I even have my own wheels for transportation. Car or motorcycle available.
While not a vain person I know that I have perfected the "I make this look good!" And you know what? I do look good.
I'm currently pursuing a doctorate degree in PPS(pre-preschool) and am tops in my class in the under 30 months category. I can count to 10, do the ABC's, and am even ditching the diaper.
I'm such a hot commodity that I have even been spotted out with older women.
(I still don't know how the paparazzi always seem to find me.)

And if this ain't sexy then I don't know WHAT IS?!?!?!?
CALL ME!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

He could not be any cuter. I love the paparazzi picture and the one with the towel wrapped around his waist. What a big boy!

Dyan said...

you are too funny!

Darci said...

That is about the cutest picture with the towel wrapped around his waist. He looks all grown up.

Elliott and Carrie said...

Whoever wrote this blog is a funny genius!
And it doesn't hurt that the subject is the smartest most adorable 2-year-old in the world.
Love and miss you all,
Mimi

KB said...

Paige you are hilarious -love this post! Macy calls dating dibs in 16 yrs.