Monday, January 25, 2010

Don't Stand So Close To Me

Alright, I will admit it here and now. I am a germ-phobe. That's right. When I stand in a crowded room, confined in my pew at church, in direct line of fire of anyone with an ailment it's all I can think about.


If you are sick, I will shun you for the appropriate incubation period. If your kids are sick I might be ticked you invited us for a playdate. "Swine flu", "bird flu", "influenza", and "vomiting" are all intensely horrifying words to me.

This past week the unspeakable happened: I was infected. I don't know who infected me or what, but you are all suspects!!!

On that note, we stumbled on this absolutely hilarious video, and I'm only mad I didn't think of this...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha that video is hilarious. And I think you should remove me from your list of subjects. How could I have infected you from so far away?

Elliott and Carrie said...

I really am not sure where you got this paranoia from.
Just because Dad and I both rushed to Clorox the bathroom immediately after our sick friend used it!
We are all relieved to be removed from your list of suspected carriers.

KB said...

Love the video. Wasn't us...all healthy here :)