Ryker is 5 months old!
19 lbs, 4 oz, 26 cm (percentiles 95, 75)
He is a big, happy boy full of smiles and hugs. He still doesn't sleep that great (8-5:30, too early for me!), he is teething big time, and he fits snugly into 6-12m clothes. He loves gnawing on his fingers, talking to us, pursing his lips and trying to blow bubbles. He loves to nap, eat, and play trains with his brother.

1 comments:
I love how your boys always have matching jammies. SO CUTE! Ryker is getting so big! He looks even bigger next to little Macy. I hope I can make it down there soon. I am a little nervous about driving it by myself though. Maybe I can find a friend who wants to do the drive with me because I really want to see you and Karyna and those adorable children you have!:)
Post a Comment