Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Without sounding too redundant, can I just say that I love having two boys?!


I can see it now...

a lifetime of matching outfits

non-stop sporting events

boy scouts

monster truck rallies

skateboarding

begging them to trim their shaggy hair

begging them to do their laundry!

fighting over video games

bunk beds

action hero underwear

stinky tennis shoes

maybe even double-dates someday!

(did I miss anything?)

4 comments:

Darci said...

Yes, rollerblading lol

Brittany said...

Locking each other in closets. Hiding the pineapple from the babysitter together. Ganging up on their little sister and laughing at her when she cries!
They will be best friends for sure.

KB said...

Too much fun :)

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

How fun. I bet they will be good buddies.

They can double-date, play on eachothers' sports teams, and Ryker can date Nicholas' girlfriend when he's on his mission :)