Monday, February 1, 2010

Two For the Price of One

(me at 5 mo with my brother, Matt age 2 1/2)

As much as I love having a Jared mini-me for a son, I really hoped Ryker would be his own person and perhaps maybe a little bit resemble me and look like my child. At times he has looked like his brother's identical twin, but lately has taken on a bit of a different look.
Rykie has darker hair, eyebrows, and lashes. Kiki's lashes and brows have always been blonde.

Kiki has solid blue eyes, and Ryker's are beginning to look hazel. Maybe I will get my brown-eyed boy after all!

(Poor Rykie gets jipped a bit in the new stuff department)


1 comments:

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

I can't believe Ryker is getting so big already. Where's your little baby? Hope I get to meet him sometime!

We need to catch up soon!