Rykie looks like he takes his feedings seriously. He's so cute!And I'm so sad that I didn't get to actively participate in Rykie's first cereal feeding. Bummer. The 2nd pic of Rykie holding the Gerber spoon in now my screensaver. It's a great pic!
Ryker is so cute! I am enjoying the more frequent blog posts from you. You are making up for my lack of desire in blogging lately...ugh. I will be back in full force one of these days.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Rykie looks like he takes his feedings seriously. He's so cute!
And I'm so sad that I didn't get to actively participate in Rykie's first cereal feeding. Bummer.
The 2nd pic of Rykie holding the Gerber spoon in now my screensaver. It's a great pic!
Ryker is so cute! I am enjoying the more frequent blog posts from you. You are making up for my lack of desire in blogging lately...ugh. I will be back in full force one of these days.
Post a Comment