Thursday, March 4, 2010

Does Life Get Better? I Submit That it Cannot

When J and I had to decide between AZ and LA there were several factors to consider, and many pros and cons, but ultimately (duh) we chose LA.

Pros of LA:
  • Beach
  • married housing
  • Disneyland
  • close to J's family
  • Did I mention we live 3 miles from the beach?
There was one huge difference, something pulling on my mind whenever I reconsidered this decision. One thing AZ had that we seemingly could not live without... Cafe Rio/Costa Vida (we'll be honest, they're pretty much the same thing).

Well as of a week ago Arizona now has nothing on us!

We arrived happy (childless!) and hungry only to find...
Matt (not pictured) and Karyna on their way out!





Moments later the Blackburns arrived...











The Terry's














Then the Johnsons







Closely followed by the Jensens





(Later the Hoovers, Rasmussens, and Whites joined in... basically a UCLA ward activity)

I ate what I could and Jared finished the rest
15 blissful minutes later it was all over
Then it set in.... my food baby
Gloria's baby+food
And the rest of the night I laid in bed, not moving for fear of revisiting the meal
Was it worth it?
I will be returning saturday.


2 comments:

KB said...

Insert in Pros of LA List: The Bouslogs

Blackburn Family said...

dear paige. i should sue you for slander. but i won't because you're too nice. love, gloria. jamesandgloria.blogspot.com