Saturday, March 27, 2010

What Happens at Grandma's...

Everyone knows that a trip to Grandma's house means a free pass to do whatever you want, whenever you want, only a kiss required.
We arrived, unpacked our things, and the week of non-stop fun (and slight anarchy) ensued, which entailed:

Peeing in bushes



Riding on suitcases


underage driving


making a mess of hard-boiled eggs


working with dangerous tools while under the influence of sugar


spending long late nights out with lady friends


sitting on tables


and excessive amounts of crackers, cookies, and all things delicious around the clock


Likewise Mom took a break: from disciplining, too early of mornings, making meals, and cleaning.

I don't know who had more fun ;)

3 comments:

KB said...

I LOVE that pic of Rykie "driving"

Erin Robinson said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun!! That picture of Nicholas peeing in the bushes is too cute!

Sue said...

I love the peeing picture! I so don't look forward to potty training Benson.