Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Photos of the Present

We have really been enjoying our two boys lately. Ryker has reached the point where he has begun to notice Kiki and want to be part of the action. Its so great to be happy with our present lives and looking forward to each day with them.
He also loves the beach, playing with toys, and his new-found love, Cheerios.



Anyone who knows me well knows I love hats for my boys!



Both kids love bathtime



Wrestling as only brothers can



Making fruit shakes with Daddy, a daily morning tradition



Dressed for church; are they related or what?



Cuddle time- a rarity with Kiki that we enjoy whenever he lets us.



We cherish each happy, healthy moment we have, and we are so grateful for it!

3 comments:

Choosy mom said...

Your boys are always so well dressed. Take after their super stylish mommy.

P.S. I want to go to disneyland with you sometime. We have passes too!

Erin Robinson said...

Those boys are too cute!!!

Elliott and Carrie said...

I love these little glimpses into their lives - and I love how you love them!
Can't wait until April!
Mom