Thursday, November 6, 2008

Back to the real purpose...

Now that the elections are over, we can return to our original purpose for our blog.... photos of Nicholas and his parents!


Halloween was fun for us this year, but I have to admit, its not my favorite holiday. All the ghost, and skeletons and waxy chocolates aren't really my cup of tea. However, we did comply with tradition and dress up. Twice, actually.

Round 1: Ward trunk or treat

Nicholas- the duck
His parents- lame-o and sick-face did not dress up

We stayed at the party for about 30 min total, during which time Nikko had his first taste of chocolate ("... since the womb" Jared says; its true) when he sucked on a Twix wrapper so hard it opened a small hole at the end.


Round 2: Halloween night party and Trick or Treating


Nikko- a Basketball player (Air Jordan's and everything)

His parents- Sarah Palin (hey-- it was an easy costume) and... lame-o again


We had a fun time letting the kids play while we ate and then we hit a whopping 12 houses for sweets
The best part about Halloween, is when its over because then I have free reign to play CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!!
That's right, its that time of year again!!

3 comments:

Mags said...

Nicholas looks so cute! I agree about the christmas music. I'm so proud of you for compaigning for prop 8, I wish I could have been there to compaign with you! I'm soooo excited that it passed!
love you
Margaret

Brittany said...

I am so excited to break out the Christmas music! Cute pictures. I can't wait till we get to come back and see you guys.

Darci said...

1) You look hott as Sarah Palin. How come Jared didn't go as Mccain? Cute glasses, are they new?

2) I beg to differ on Christmas music. That is definately for the day after Thanksgiving. (I remember you playing it in our apartment at liberty square after Halloween! lol)