This first video demonstrates how much he loves the dog...
Can you believe it? He is such a big kid!
I am sad I didn't get a clip sooner. He is becoming quite acquainted with walking already so a video is overdue!
This first video demonstrates how much he loves the dog...
Can you believe it? He is such a big kid!
I am sad I didn't get a clip sooner. He is becoming quite acquainted with walking already so a video is overdue!
Posted by Paige at 7:18 PM
6 comments:
I cannot believe he is so good at walking, he can even turn around and go the other way!!! I'm almost in tears...I can't wait to see you guys.
I watched the walking video three times. He is so stinkin cute. I wish I could see you guys! He keeps getting cuter:)
He looks so cute walking!!
What a stud! I can't believe he's almost 1. Yikes!
He is so cute!!! You need to come down and visit us soon!!!
-Haley
That little guy is so dang cute ... he's IRRESISTABLE!
Paige and Jared! Marissa and I were just watching Nicholas walking and listening to him laugh and we are sooooo excited to see him (and you, of course) in a few weeks!!!!
Post a Comment