Can you believe Nikko will be 1 next month? Neither can I! I know people say the time flies, but it really does. This time last year I was wearing a big, round belly, and becoming more anxious each day for my boy to come join us.
As much as I loved him the day he was born, I love him so much now. We are all buddies. He is such a fun, playful guy, always making cute noises and wanting to wrestle. He loves dogs, toys, and all kinds of food
We were able to finally go in for Nikko's 10 month check-up last week, so here are his stats:
Weight- 21lb. 12oz. (50%)
Height- 26 in (65%)
HC- 19 (80%)
Basically, he is now a Nelson :)

5 comments:
He sure is growing up! Wow- he's looking more and more like a big boy than a baby. He weighs as much as Anna! So cute.
He is adorable. We can't wait to see him at Christmas. I can't believe he is going to be 1...crazy!
He looks different in these pictures. More like you? I'm not sure. His little teeth are so cute! By the way, thanks for the birthday card. It was so funny. I was laughing and so was Niel. It's like that card was made especially for you to give to me. I add "at" at the end of my sentences! ha ha I have been working on that one though:)
He is sooooo cute! I have only seen him once when you came to our house for a split second. You guys need to come and visit us...soon!!!
He is growing up! He's basically a toddler! I can't believe how much he has changed. Time really does fly.
Post a Comment